A Full Service Retirement Plan for Your Small Business
We understand the desire of small businesses to provide competitive employee benefits. We offer cost-effective retirement plans with all of the bells-and-whistles offered by large companies. Our retirement plan offering includes:
- Investment Choices: We will help select investment choices suitable for your employees. In addition to mutual fund choices, we offer our actively managed investment strategies enjoyed by our individual wealth management clients with no employee minimums.
- Financial Planning Services: We are able to go beyond the standard educational materials by providing active financial planning advice to your employees. We offer an annual group financial planning session as well as an annual one-on-one session for each employee and their spouse. During these sessions, we help your employees determine how much to contribute to their retirement plan, which investment choices are most appropriate for them, and how best to coordinate other investment portfolios, even those we do not manage.
- Employee Onboarding: We will help your employees understand how to use the retirement plan and we will provide information regarding the investment choices.
- Online Access: Account balance, transaction history, personal financial calculators, and links to Morningstar resources and fund prospectus information.
- Support: website, toll-free telephone, online chat, and “Log-Me-In Rescue” enabling the support consultant to view the administrator’s screen and answer specific questions.
- Plan Sponsor Access: Online tools for plan activity, compliance, and investments.
- Compliance: Compliance testing and IRS Form 5500 creation.
Townsend Wealth Management is compensated based on a percentage of assets under management with a minimum annual fee. As an independent, fee-only firm, we do not receive commissions for the sale of financial products and we do not receive any payments from the third party plan administrator. The third party plan administrator is separately compensated based on a fee per participant and a percentage of assets under management with a minimum annual fee.